Thanks to Ross' dad, we got last minute tickets to see Live with Regis and Kelly. This was one of the highlights of the trip for me :)

A photo from the top of the Empire State building
The hostess happened to seat us at the table where the movie was filmed!
Rockefeller center

Radio City

A photo for Norah. She loves looking at this and just can't believe mommy got to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster!


Radio City

A photo for Norah. She loves looking at this and just can't believe mommy got to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster!

It had snowed the day before we flew in. There were hardly any traces of snow on the city streets, but this is what we got to see in Central Park. It was beautiful! We took a pedicab drive around the park. Our Morrocan driver was great...I couldn't understand everything he was saying but was able to pick out all of the movie titles he kept mentioning.

Here is the bridge where Elf and his little brother get in the snow ball fight with the bullies.



We were able to meet up with my friend Leah between auditions. She is one of my college roomates. She is a Rockette and she also has been in several musicals. It was so good to see her! For the record, I DO have heels on in this picture and she does not. We are quite the pair!


Here is the bridge where Elf and his little brother get in the snow ball fight with the bullies.



We were able to meet up with my friend Leah between auditions. She is one of my college roomates. She is a Rockette and she also has been in several musicals. It was so good to see her! For the record, I DO have heels on in this picture and she does not. We are quite the pair!

We also got to go to dinner with our friends Barry and Kerri. Barry and Ross have been friends since 1st grade and it was great to get a chance to see them. I loved hearing about their lives in Manhatten!
I loved the city but I'm thinking we'll have to travel back there someday when it's a tad warmer out :)



1 comment:
How fun! I've been to New York too---- the airport counts right??
Post a Comment