Monday, February 15, 2010

my thoughts keep drifting to Ukraine...












This time last year, I was working with a team of 5 other women preparing to travel to Ukraine. Our goals were to train and serve in an orphanage and local hospital in an effort to raise the status of children with special needs in this particular part of the world. Another team is traveling back to this same area in April. Oh, how I wish I could join them! Ross and I have been alternating years that we travel out of the country since Norah is still so young, so this year is his turn. (and I'm pregnant, but that's another for another post). I will post more about our time in Ukraine and the upcoming trip, but for now, here is a video documenting some of our trip last year...

1 comment:

junglemama said...

You are not alone. I watched the video-- nice. Congratulations with the pregnancy!