Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Bobby!"



Norah and I woke up ready to venture out of the house today so we tagged along with daddy to a business breakfast he had this morning. While Ross had his meeting, Norah and I went to have breakfast together across the street. It was so fun to be out with my girl. Conversation with a 1 year old is always hilarious. She kept pointing at a man sitting near us saying "Who's that?" In a silly attempt to answer her question, I said "maybe his name is Bob." Then she starts calling to him, saying "Bobby! Hey Bobby! Bobby! Hiiii!" and waving her little arm trying to get his attention. Never a dull moment. I wonder what was going through that guy's mind!


As a side note, we have had 2 furnace repair men at our house frequently trying to figure out what's going on with our heat. They have been here so often, that Norah now calls them by name: Toby and Bobby. I suppose that's why she gave "Bob" the nickname "Bobby" this morning. She's a hoot.

No comments: