Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coming Soon: Baby Cully

Ross was so excited to announce our pregnancy that he simply posted "PREGNANT", so now I'm adding a little more info. to the post. We found out in December that I am pregnant! It was so fun to tell our families at Christmas. We wrapped up little boxes with a note in each saying that their new grandbaby/niece/nephew would arrive in August. Such a sweet little Christmas surprise for all of us!

I am due August 24, so I'm looking forward to a very pregnant summer. Ross was cracking up at me when I said that I was hot at one point during the big snow storm that we had a few weeks ago. I think I'll be ordering a lot of blue poweraid slushes from Sonic when it really gets hot out this summer!

Norah is very excited about becoming a big sister. I'm not sure if she really understands yet, but she loves babies and is already pointing at my tummy saying "baby sister". She's convinced it's a baby sister, however the other night she named the baby Gus and started laughing hysterically at herself for her great name suggestion.

We are so overjoyed that God has given us another child. What a gift He has given us!

5 comments:

The Bertram's said...

SOOOO Exciting!!! We are happy for you guys - That is one lucky baby - it already has such a wonderful family!
Devin

Kimberley said...

Congratulations!!! Norah is such a cutie in this picutre!!

Kristyn said...

Holy cow, this is very exciting news Kate!!! I am so happy for you, Ross, and Norah to meet your sweet little one. Miss you!!! I would love to have a phone date soon.

junglemama said...

COngratulations! I am so happy for you!

Tamara @{School}Days Gone By said...

Obviously, I need to check your blog more often! Great news Cully family! Congratulations! Can't wait to tell Kyber :o)