My sweet husband surprised me with a fancy camera yesterday for my birthday. I am so excited to capture moments of our family over the years. Ross is going to teach me everything he knows about photography from his 4H and journalism experience :) I am sort of a slow learner when it comes to photography so he is going to need to exercise great patience. It will be a very fun hobby for us to do together. Here are 2 photos of the day of one of my favorite subjects, Norah.I was finally able to get a shot of those teeth!

5 comments:
Oh she is so beautiful Kate!
BTW, our paperwork is in Ukraine being translated! Hope all is well!
Happy Birthday!
Kate,
Hope you had a great birthday! Love the pictures, she is a doll!! Good Luck with the new camera...please share any pointers for those of us that don't have a Ross. :)
Love those pics. What an awesome subject. ; ) I can't believe she is almost one! Wow.
Happy late Birthday!
Yay! What a fun b-day gift. Can't wait to see your photos get better and better with all of that training you will receive!
just got updated w/ all the fun pictures! love them! norah is such a sweetie..i really like the way she sports the hats!
see you next week sometime??
Post a Comment