Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching up: Feb.- April

Yes, I'm a little behind again, but I didn't want to forget our fun times from this Spring.
I love these 2 photos of Norah's bedhead. We were eating breakfast out on our front porch. The sun rises on the front of our house every morning making the front porch a perfect spot for breakfast.

Practicing walking


My parents came down on Valentines Weekend. They kept Norah so Ross and I could go on a special date. We heard Michael O'Brien in concert and he was great. I ended up coming home with his CD.
Norah really listens to my dad.

My mom teaching Norah the fundamentals of batting. She was the one who taught me as my first softball coach!



Special time with daddy


Norah and her buddy Mark...tiger fans

My entire family came down the weekend before Easter. It was so fun to have a house full of family!
Norah with her cousins Owen and Alex


Begging for food from Aunt Carolyn. Norah battled her way to the front.


We had a beautiful Saturday at the park


The little buddies





All 3 kids in the bath was quite the sight! This was the only photo that I didn't have to censor.
Norah was not quite as comfortable with the fake bunny. She prefers the real thing. Here she is checking him out...

Nope...she doesn't like him. Good thing Easter is not about the bunny. We are excited to teach her all about Jesus and what Easter really means. I think she'll be smiling about that!

First egg hunt with Grandma Roth



On Easter weekend, we traveled to Columbia, MO to visit Ross' family.
Norah was sick this weekend, so this photo pretty much sums up how she felt.

Sweet time with Grandpa Leonard
The next weekend we traveled to Kansas City. Ross threw a bachelor party for his best friend Nathan who is getting married in Boston next month. I went to a bridal shower for my friend Emily who is also getting married next month. It was such a fun weekend with college friends!
Nathan and Norah reunited! They haven't seen eachother since Norah was 2 weeks old. I think she's grown some.


Norah hanging out with Auntie Kristyn and Auntie Taryn. They kept her very entertained! Norah loves them so much.





The ride home from KC. We were practicing how to be nice to animals.



2 comments:

Angie Cleary said...

I love the pics, Norah is just such a cutie pie...I especially love the ones with the real bunny! Mom got to see pics of her on your blog while we were in the hospital, she also thinks Norah is the cutest thing ever!

junglemama said...

Lovely pictures. Your whole family is beautiful!