
It has been requested that I post these pictures of our little animal lover. Jimmie Clark took these pictures as a fundraising event at our clinic for March of Dimes. There were ducks, bunnies, and lambs available to pose with the kids.
This poor bunny didn't know what was coming. I thought my sweet baby girl would just gently pet the bunny, but she wanted to show him who was boss. Since this day, we have been teaching her how to GENTLY hug her stuffed animals and now she loves to put them up to her face and gently hug and kiss them. Without further adieu...
Inspecting the bunny

Picking up the bunny

Tasting the bunny...yuck!

Oh boy!

Somebody rescue that bunny!

She looks so innocent

"That wore me out!"
There were some more really sweet pictures that Jimmie took of Norah, but I just had to post these ornery ones!
2 comments:
Love these pics! So good to see you and Norah today. Hope ya'll had a good time at the boutique show.
oh my that was funny - I can't believe that rabbit didn't jump away!! She is sooo cute, and beginning to look so old. I know you are proud! Hope to see you all soon.
Devin
Post a Comment