Saturday, August 14, 2010

Snapshots from Summer





When we were back at home in MO in June we got to visit with my Great Aunt Glo. She is one of the most wonderful women I've ever known. I grew up learning ballet and tap from her at her dance studio since I was 2 years old. She is still able to perform a tap routine in the recital each year!

Love this. Norah and her Great Great Aunt Glo

We've spent many afternoons on our back deck in Norah's pool this summer. This pool was worth the $10 we spent on it. We used it all last summer too!



Aunt Em and Grandma visited for a week this summer. We had a lot of fun girl time!



This photo from Alex's birthday party is too funny! He accidentally took a bite of his candle.

The girls

3 comments:

The Whiteley's said...

Love the pictures! Cale and I love to see new pics of Norah! She is precious!

Kimberley said...

Norah is such a cutie! Tell Ross I said nice hat! :)

junglemama said...

Oh my Kate you hardly looked pregnant at all! And now you have your baby-- congrats! He is beautiful!