Friday, August 20, 2010

1,2,3,4

Norah has always loved to watch Sesame Street. I watched it when I was little and it's fun to get a little nostalgic as I watch it with her. I am continually impressed at how good it actually is! She has learned words like metamorphasis, spectacular, miniature, and cantene from Sesame Street and it just makes us giggle when she uses these words in the appropriate context. One of her favorite clips from Sesame Street is a song called 1,2,3,4 by Feist. This is perfect for her because she frequently leaves out the number four when she's counting :)





I love watching Norah watch this video because she does the same movements as the singer, right down to the bow at the end. She also pulled this number 4 out of her puzzle book so she could be even more like Feist. Oh how I love my days at home with my girl! She keeps me very entertained.

No comments: