Friday, May 30, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl

This Daddy is absolutely in love with his baby girl!
This morning I was in the kitchen when I heard Ross singing "Good Morning Beautiful" to her. So sweet!

6 comments:

Cindy Watson said...

how sweet is that? i wish someone would sing that to me. geez. maybe if i was as cute and cuddly as norah!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Only little Norah could get a man to sing that to her in the morning! She IS beautiful....just like her mommmy!

Amber said...

Love the pink bow...you all 3 look so very happy. I love it! Amber

Amanda Clark said...

I miss you Kate. How is Norah doing? I think I would have a lot of fun with the baby. I hope you had a great time with your parents. And with Ross's family. I think you were very happy and excited when you got out of the hospital and you got to sit with Norah for the first time. I think you have been a little busy. I hope I get to meet Norah soon.

Sincerely,
Dima

sarahd said...

So,so cute and all that hair...perfect for all the cute bows that she must have!!! We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet her. Love, The Dees

erika d. said...

Kate: She is amazing. That hair is just perfect. Congratulations!