Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's a Girl!!

Norah Elizabeth Cully was born at 3:12am on her due date, May 22.
She weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20 inches long.
She has a full head of dark hair!
She was wide eyed and curious her first few hours in this world...making for some great pictures.























6 comments:

Tamara @{School}Days Gone By said...

Congratulations Miss Kate! I like your baby's name. She has rosey cheeks. And her hair is so pretty and black! She has so much hair! She is very cute. I love you Miss Kate! Love, Kyber T.

Amber said...

Kate and Ross,

Norah is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you guys. I love love love her hair! You are going to need lots of pretty bows.

Take Care...and Welcome Norah!

The Spencer's

Cindy Watson said...

What a gorgeous family! Kate you look so beautiful...not like you just went through labor. I am so glad Norah is here to love on. I can wait to hold her.

God is Good!

Cindy Watson

The Moss Family said...

Congratulations Cully family. We were so excited to hear of you GREAT news. What a blessing Norah will be to your family. She is truly gorgeous. Enjoy this special time!

Mom said...

Oh, Norah is so beautiful!! Kate and Ross, CONGRATS!!! Thank you for posting the pics, they are just precious. I especially love the one where Norah is saying "A-Ok":). Love, Emily H

Diane said...

Ross, Kate, and Norah,

What a beautiful addition to your family! We are so happy for you guys and wish you the best in all your future family adventures!

Love,
The Cooper's