



Ross and I went on a little picnic today at Lake Fayetteville after my last scheduled OB appointment. The weather here is perfect and the breeze off of the lake made it even more wonderful! We decided to walk around the lake for awhile to try to get labor going. So far...we're still waiting. Hopefully we'll get to meet Baby Eli or Norah this week!
2 comments:
Hello Ms Kate, how are you doing? Have you had the baby yet? I miss you a lot. A whole lot! Becky M
(Becky and I were talking about your baby during our session, I told her we could look at your picture....so she decided to write you a message!) :) Amy
hey kate!!! I saw this link on facebook and wanted to see cute pictures of you pregnant- and they are cute! You look great and let us know when the baby comes-- we are excited for you guys! ~ Keri
Post a Comment