Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The many faces of Norah

Norah has a lot of facial expressions. These photos capture a few of them, but our latest favorite is when she raises her eyebrows and nods her head. It's like she's really trying to convince us of something. Yes, she definitely uses those big blue eyes to her advantage!
I love when she rests her chin on something and looks up at me like this. I think she knows it melts me.


Upset face (she is fake crying here...she's mastered the art of fake crying)

Silly face
"I'm on a mission" face


Innocent face


Little old woman face



Jolly face



Sassy face


"I have a little breakfast left on my face" face









4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Hi Kate,
This is Kimberley - I work with Ross. Your little Norah is absolutely precious! Those eyes, oh my goodness!! I'm sure you will have a hard time saying no to that sweet face. Take care.

Carmen said...

How CUTE!!! I love the "innocent" face. It's gotta be my favorite. Seems like I've seen it in a picture with a certain brown bunny..... :)

Katie said...

So cute Kate! What great pictures!!

Cindy Watson said...

I can't pick my favorite...she is just so adorable!