Since our anniversary was on Wednesday, we have been thinking back to our wedding day. It was the most memorable and fun day Ross and I have ever shared together. It was so meaningful to us to be surrounded by all of our family and friends and have them as witnesses to the covenant we made that day. We wrote our own vows with all of the elements of traditional vows and Alec, our pastor, read letters that Ross and I had written to eachother. The letter Ross wrote to me is one of my most treasured possessions. God blessed us with perfect weather for an outdoor reception and we danced under the stars. Magical, I tell ya! 
Our closest friends (the pavillion in the background is where we had our reception)

Lovebirds

We left our reception through a pathway of sparklers while the song "This Will Be An Everlasting Love" filled the air :)

Thanks for letting me relive our wedding day by sharing with all of you who read our blog! Most of you who read this, were probably there...so sorry for all of the details.
This past month we went to our friends' Nathan and Brea's wedding in Boston and Emily and Micah's wedding in St. Louis. Photos from those weekends to come!

1 comment:
Awwww, Kate... I wasn't there, so I love the details. There weren't ENOUGH details on the post! You guys are so sweet together! Congratulations!
Post a Comment