Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Norah is 9 months old

Norah really studies things. Here is an example...
Ross already posted some from our little angel wing photo shoot, but here are some of my favorites...






"Excuse me, can I have a bottle please?"


Work it girl!


Norah playing rock band


Bundled up for the ice storm

Norah with her grandpa Keith and grandma Carol


The "I'm innocent" look that I get a lot

This girl loves her giraffe!

A little update since it's been awhile: Norah started crawling about a month ago and now she just follows us around and loves to be right at our feet. When I go to pick her up after work, she crawls right to me and climbs up my leg. And when she hears the door open from the garage at about 5:30, she crawls as fast as she can over to the stairs because she knows daddy is coming. This girl is a sweetheart!
This past weekend, we found her standing up in her crib, shaking the rails, and bouncing her knees. She looks like she wants to jump right out of her crib to greet us in the morning.
The other day we got the report from one of the office ladies at Norah's Mother's Day program. She said she told Norah's teacher that she had 3 babies and a superviser. She proceeded to tell me that Norah is the superviser. They all comment on her observant little personality!
We love our sweet girl and are having so much fun with her!

2 comments:

Angie Cleary said...

She has the cutest facial expressions! What a doll, I cant believe its been 9 months! Praying for you girls as you go to Ukraine!

junglemama said...

I love Norah big eyes! They are so inviting and full of life! I love that name by the way. My Mom had a good friend named Norah and I heard about her all the time.