Friday, June 24, 2011

The Royal Birthday Party

We're pretty sure Norah had fun at her Royal 3rd birthday party...

After watching the "Royal Wedding", Norah began calling all things royal. "Mom, can I have a royal breakfast?, Where is my royal blankie? Can I have a royal kiss?" I knew it was a matter of time before she asked for a royal birthday party. And she did.





The peanut race. Notice Norah's peanut.



The start of the race. It was pretty cute!







Princess Uncle Chris







Norah had 5 princes for the day









The random Dora balloon. They didn't have any princess balloons at Walmart :) I think she liked it though!




2 comments:

Mandy said...

sweet Norah! such a fun story about her royal party :)

Anonymous said...

That's called innocence:) Happy belated birthday to Norah.
Here's a funny test on parenting hope you will enjoy -
Check out what your parenting quotient is.
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/parentingstyle/parentingstyle_instructions.asp