When we were planning our addition, one of the decisions we had to make was what to do at the front of the house. My practical side said 'expand the living room so we have more heated/cooled square footage'. My more creative (and wise) friend, Michael Posey, suggested that we do a covered porch. What a great call?! One of my other favorite things is to eat outside in the spring and summer.
This morning I got to do two of my favorite things...go get breakfast and eat on the front porch. So much for heated/cooled square footage...
So sometime in the last week, Jude started crawling. He isn't satisfied with crawling though as he screams unless he is standing up. I think he is going to be impatient like me. It also hit me this week that somebody needs a haircut...
Norah looks so big in this picture it is unbelievable to me! Kate was inspired by the royal wedding to watch our wedding video last night. Norah loved seeing her parents, grandparents, and aunts/uncles on the video. She has started talking about her own wedding (before she turns 3!). I cannot imagine walking her down the aisle. Maybe I'll let her when she turns 30.
1 comment:
great post, ross! i cannot imagine our kids getting married! what cuties. glad you are getting some good porch time.
michael also gets donuts before church on sundays!
Post a Comment