New Years Day at the Missouri State game. Ross' parents are so generous to take all of us to cheer on the Bears. This is a very special event for all of the kids!
Aunt Emily came for a visit. She is awesome in so many ways. Obviously, our kids LOVE her.
Norah did a lot of snuggling with her. She even climbed into bed with her in the middle of the night!

Aunt Em also got to experience a Cully family hike. Here is Norah navigating some treacherous terrain. She is a very independent hiker. We brought the backpack for her to ride in, but I think she could have hiked the entire way. Emily just ended up carrying the empty backpack.
I'm sure this waterfall is a result of the 20 inches of snow that had been melting for a week.



Oh my, she's a ham


Norah and Brantley doing a little Bible reading. I'm sure Norah is doing some profound teaching.

Norah began gymnastics class in January. She loves it. She also loves wearing this leotard from Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Jeremy. It has little sparkles on it and she calls it her "sprinkly" outfit.

We had a record breaking 20 inches of snow at the beginning of Feb. Ross made us some snow ice cream.

Norah almost got lost in the snow

These photos are from just the week before. I think it was close to 65 degrees and we barbequed on our back deck when my parents were in town.


Norah's first time to try out her new skates she received from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas. There are 3 levels of difficulty and she's already figured out she can go much faster when it's set on level 3. Yikes!

We celebrated Ross' 30 birthday in January. All of our friends gathered at our favorite bakery to surprise Ross that morning and then we had a little family celebration at home that night.


I went up to Kansas City for my friend Kristyn's baby shower in January. Hensley Ruth was born just last week. You can see photos of their beautiful baby girl if you click on the Bicycle Basket link on the right side of this blog. I'm not tech savvy enough yet to figure out how to link it here. In other wonderful news, my best friend from college Taryn got engaged recently!! Taryn is the beautiful gal in the red shirt in this photo. I knew from the moment she first told me about Micah that he was the man for her and I'm giddy with excitement that they're getting married!!
We also went to IDEA camp: Orphan Care in February. I could say a lot about everything we learned, but for now I'll just post the link and you can check it out for yourself...





3 comments:
Thank you so much for the pictures! We oohed and ahhed over all of them!! So precious!!
Kate, I cannot believe how big Norah is! Thanks so much for sharing, I miss your sweet family!
Loved the update. Your children are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment