Did that title get your attention? No, we're not expecting twins...however, I was looking back at Norah's baby photos and it is unbelievable how much Jude and Norah look alike. Take a peek...
I had no idea you had another baby, Kate! When I saw your most recent post (5 reasons you aren't taking a nap while Norah naps) I thought those were old pics of her! Both of them are precious! So adorable! We have had our 4th since we saw you last...he's 15 months already! Ky was just talking about you a few days ago. She misses you!
6 comments:
wow, that is unbelievable! they look so much alike. good comparisons!
This is crazy, Kate! Beautiful babies.
crazy cuteness!! Norah has longer eyelashes..that's the only difference i see ;)
i have a question about something, PLEASE email me at kandicepatrick09@hotmail.com thank you
Beautiful babies! I am a twin. :) It's unreal how much your children look alike, though.
I had no idea you had another baby, Kate! When I saw your most recent post (5 reasons you aren't taking a nap while Norah naps) I thought those were old pics of her! Both of them are precious! So adorable! We have had our 4th since we saw you last...he's 15 months already! Ky was just talking about you a few days ago. She misses you!
Post a Comment