Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First Day of School

First Day of School Photos


Norah really loves going to "school". When we pull up, she starts saying "cool, cool!" She goes two mornings a week while I'm at work, and I am always so excited to see her when I go to pick her up. We have to make a stop by the fish tank on the way out and she excitedly tells all the fish about her day. This girl cracks me up!!


3 comments:

The Bertram's said...

Kate - she is soooo beautiful. I mean, really beautiful! I love that age she is at - so much fun.
Hope to see you soon,
Devin

Cindy Watson said...

kate...she is just so adorable. i love her pictures. they ALWAYS make me smile.

Lindsay said...

Hi,
I just found your blog today! I have to say she is so beautiful! I know you already know that...but it's something you never get tired of hearing! :) Have a wonderful day!