We celebrated Norah's 1st birthday 2 weeks ago in St. Louis and had so much fun. We had a small family party with her great grandparents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. She was beaming the entire day! We have been so blessed by Norah this year and it was great to celebrate her 1st year with our family.Ross and I made the decorations
And had fun decorating my parents' patio.
Papa and Norah. Norah is fueling up for her party with her last bottle ever...seriously. She's good with the sippy cup now :) I'm happy to not have to wash all of those Dr. Brown's bottle parts for the time being.

I love these photos of Owen popping bubbles. He is my sweet, sweet nephew.

Joy.


This just melts me. They love eachother!

We love being this girl's parents!

I just think she's so beautiful

Oh, the personality on this little one...

Yay for cake! I'm one!

Serious about opening gifts. She was really into opening every single gift. She would just toss that paper over her shoulder.

This series of photos just cracks me up.



The birthday boy Grandpa Roth and the birthday girl. Norah waited to yawn until her party was over. 
3 comments:
YAAAYYY for turning ONE Norah! You look so happy! I'm glad you had such a fun party. Love, Kristyn
Happy happy birthday Norah! You have one very special family!
P.S. Would you please pray for Alexsey's adoption? Our paperwork has been over there for a month now and because of some dumb law we cannot submit our dossier until November. That law is on the verge of being changed and that would allow us to travel immediately like we had orginally planned on. Thank you so much.
happy birthday Norah! you ARE beautiful!!
Post a Comment