Today I took Norah to get some Christmas portraits taken. Let’s just say, they know what they’re doing when it comes to getting you to spend money you weren’t planning on spending. I thought we would just order the 9.95 special, but I somehow let her talk me into buying more prints…and that’s how I ended up with the CD of all of the portraits. I spent a little too much money and had buyer’s remorse when I left, but I’ve learned my lesson for the next go around. Here are a few from our session.






2 comments:
Love the pictures. You will enjoy those for many, many years...priceless investment.
Kate,
Im not just saying this I swear-You have got to have the cutest most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Every time I look at her I can't get over just how cute she is! Love the pic in the Christmas box!
Post a Comment