Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Catching up

I'm a little behind on posting, so I'm going to catch up in this post. Get ready for lots of photos! (Sorry, they are a little out of order)

Norah's first day of "school"...Look at that excited face! She has an amazing teacher, Miss Michele, who happens to be our neighbor. For the first month, Norah was the only one in her room, so she got lots of attention :) I am so happy to have found such wonderful childcare for her while I'm at work 2 days a week. She is 3 months old here.
A Saturday morning at the farmers market with Josh and Christie. They are expecting a baby boy in April and we cannot wait to meet him. Future boyfriend for Norah?
Joanna and Norah...Norah is thinking "I love her hair...it resembles mine!"
Family photo (Norah is almost 4 months old here)
My nephew Owen and my brother Jeremy
Funny faces!


Norah's cousins Alex and Owen. It's a little difficult to get all three of them smiling in a picture!
Norah loves her Aunt Emily
"Shhh, don't tell mom that you just gave me a sip of that"
Deep in conversation



Bikes, Blues, and BBQ
Sleeping beauty...she usually falls asleep like this with her hand in her hair
Norah with her Grandma. She is wearing the dress that her Great, Great Aunt Glo gave her.
These two are 3 weeks apart



Here are some older photos. Norah is 3 months here. This is her buddy Hudson.

I think she likes him.
"He's cute! "
Ready to cheer on the Tigers
Cole, Aunt Amanda, and Uncle Chris










2 comments:

Katie said...

Kate, Zach and I miss you and Norah!

Let't get together soon after I stop my ER visits!!

I hope work is going well!

Cindy Watson said...

i can't stand it...so cute. i love the pic where your mom is holding her. well...the one with her asleep with her hand in her hair is a close 2nd. sweet baby girl!