Norah is so sweet natured and is just loving life right now. She laughs and smiles all of the time and loves to snuggle in with us.

"I can do it by myself dad...you just hold me and look at me and I'll take care of this bottle."

This is Norah with pigtails when she was just 3 months old. I am getting an appointment set up for a little trim.
Getting kisses from her sweet cousin Cole
Baby Chase (Ross' sister and brother in-law's new baby boy) was born last week. I think I can fit him into my arms too!
Grammy and her babies.
4 comments:
She is adorable! I specifically remember Zach turning 4 months and loving it!
Zach and Norah definitely need to get together soon!
don't trim to much...love the pigtails.
Kate,
Norah is so beautiful. I think she looks a little like Suri Cruise - who is such an angel baby. I can't wait to see her (and you and Ross again).
Devin
She is so cute!
Post a Comment