We love this outfit from Miss Cindy!
Preparing to go on our walk to Common Grounds
At Common Grounds with Kristi
All ready for my evening with Mark and Lindsay!
Playing with Aislynn...they are such good buddies.
Norah trying to roll over...this is as far as she got.
Norah is finally enjoying her swing.
Napping. I love how relaxed she gets.






4 comments:
Oh My Goodness!!! Kate I just saw your blog from your comment on Kristy's blog... Norah is absolutely the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Of course, I'm sure you agree! How could she not be beautiful though? Look at you and Ross! I am so glad to see you all so happy and well, what a beautiful baby you have! Love, Angie Cleary
i think i said "she is so cute" about 10 times while looking through these pics! can't wait to see her live on Saturday :)
love,
mandy
She is beautiful! I really see you in her face. I love her smiles!
Can she be anymore precious! What a sweet face! I love it! John Lleyton is going to be in love with her :)
Post a Comment